Amazingly light weight and tough aluminum inflatable boat Aluminum hull hypalon / pvc rib is a popular full sized aluminum hull fishing boat for recreation . The tough RIB features of aluminum hull are environmental friendly , ultra light and rugged durable . The new unpainted series aluminum hull boats are also popular on the US market in recent years , we all use top grade marine grade high tensile aluminum 3mm thickness to make hulls . Tube material : 0.9mm PVC, 1.2mm PVC, 1.0mm ORCA hypalon, 0.9mm Achilles hypalon . Hull: White powder coated / raw aluminum Specification : single v hull series SXV-AS model
● 2 pcs oars,
● 1plywood seat,
● 1 foot pump,
● 1 repair kits.
Optional equipment :
● Seat storage bag
● Bow storage bag
● Boat cover
● Extra plywood seat
● Aluminum seat
● Anchor roller
Warranty: PVC fabric 3 years, hypalon fabric 5 year, accessory 1 year .
PVC inflatable boat VS. Hyplaon inflatable boat
● PVC is economical and less expensive than hypalon.
● PVC is lighter than hypalon .
● Seam of PVC can be heat welded , also can be glued by hand . Seam of hypalon only can be glued by hand .
● PVC has shorter life expectancy compare to hypalon boat . Hypalon boat has much longer longevity .
● Hypalon has anti UV rays’ layer ,it is known as tolerate UV rays and humidity. Pvc can not constantly expose under sunlight directly without any protection .
● Hypalon inflatable boat is much tolerate chemical , oil , gas and abrasion compare to PVC boat .
● PVC boats sell more than hypalon boat , as the price is cheap and suit for mass consumer culture.
Hypalon is much stronger than PVC , it is often used in hot and humid area , and also it is much popular among the projects of rescue and military practice .
●The seam and accessories of PVC boat can glue directly , but hypalon boat need to scuff the surface layer first . Hypalon boat is complicated to make compare to PVC boat , labor cost is much higher than PVC.